Monday, February 18, 2013

Staeheli Family Website Changes

Originally I began with a Google based website for reporting Staeheli family history.  In time I discovered there was not sufficient memory to post the many photos I had acquired.

Three years ago I started a second website with more memory which I anticipated would enable posting more photos.  Technically and aesthetically the new website has been too difficult for me to achieve the results I want.  Consequently, I will not renew that website but will return to the Google website for reporting.


There are limitations to the Google website which restrict my ability to present reports as I would like.  I am looking at alternative websites which claim to be easy to set up and manage.  Also, it might be possible to establish a second Google website to post photos.  After some research I will decide how to proceed then will inform readers of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment