Saturday, February 23, 2013

Caspar Albert Staeheli Grave Marker is Received

Friday, February 22, the Caspar Albert Staeheli grave marker was delivered to my home via UPS.  I removed the top of the package containing the marker to reveal a stone looking exactly like the image provided by Affordable Markers of Atwater, California. 

The marker is beautiful.  Several people have contacted me about participating in laying the marker at the gravesite.  I will contact those interested to plan a date for doing the work. 

An internet search offered many choices for grave markers.  Affordable Markers was the most helpful in selecting the design and allowing flexibility in text size, placement and wording.  I am very satisfied with their service and product quality. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment