Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Den Dempsey Update for June 3 by Irene Dempsey

Sent: Monday, June 3, 2013 5:36:42 PM
Subject: Den,
Monday

I didn't go to Seattle today - just the 2nd day since May 8th - and I missed the drive.  But instead I went to Den's "house on the hill" and got my stuff out - Wow!  I guess I've taken stuff in for six years and taken very little out - it was a huge job. 

But anyway, I just called and talked to Den's nurse and I talked to his doctor earlier.  It is a very GOOD day.  He is responding, lifting his left leg, nodding yes and no to questions, and in general making a big leap forward. I can't express in words what is in my heart. Oh, to have him back with me !!!!!! And I think it will happen.

I'll go tomorrow afternoon and I'll let you all know tomorrow night how he is. I just know it will be good news. Keep us in your hearts as you have been doing. Thanks and love to all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment