Saturday, June 15, 2013

Den Dempsey Update for June 13 by Irene Dempsey

I spent most of yesterday with Den.  He was pretty sleepy until the evening when his dear friends, Tory and Jan, came to see him.. Then he roused and seemed really active and glad to see them. In fact, he tried hard to get out of bed when they left as if he really wanted to go with them.  He and Tory have been good friends since they were neighbors in Bothell

Den's cousin Gary, came too and David , Den's son.  So it was a visitor filled day.  Every day a different doctor has something different to say about the situation and what should be done.

As for me. I know in my heart, where Den lives, that he can and wants to go to rehab and join me and his friends again. I don't know how it will turn out, but I'm putting every ounce of energy and love I have into his recovery.

Thanks to all of you for your caring and love. I am sure  Den is grateful to know how many people care about him and are pulling for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment