Saturday, December 12, 2009

Photo Updates

I have been adding photos to the website which enhance the story by giving faces to the Staeheli family.  Daphne Dempsey has provided photos of Mary and twelve of her children.  Pat and his mother, Ann, have provided photos of Joseph, Hedwig and some of their descendants.  The website is beginning to look as I had envisioned and I am hopeful of adding more photos as Staeheli's become aware of the site and start looking for old photos which certainly exist in old photo albums.

I can not specifically identify all the Staeheli children in the group photos but expect to be able to when other family members who know the faces see the old photos.  This is a process and will take some time.
There is very little information about some of the fourteen children so my focus will shift to seeking more about them.
 

1 comment:

  1. I can certainly see you in Frank on the profile photo. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete