Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jerry Staeheli

On Friday, September 10, while I was still at dad's home in Spokane we had a visit from Jerry Staeheli who drove from his home in Post Falls, Idaho.  Jerry is a brother of Jack Staeheli from Tieton who I had met June 8 when he came to Kennewick.  They are children of Harold Lawrence Staeheli who was a son of Caspar Hermann Staeheli from Gubsenmoos. 

Jerry lived in Everett, Washington most of his life until about a year and a half ago when he relocated to Post Falls.  He served 10 years in the Navy on submarines.  Jerry has experience selling real estate and is handy doing carpentry and mechanical work.  He shared details of his family which I will present on the Staeheli family website.  Jerry has two adult children: Pamela, who lives in Seattle and James, who is in Cle Elum. 

My dad, sister Beth and I enjoyed this first meeting with Jerry and expect we will get together again and maintain contact through facebook and email.
Dad, Jerry and me

No comments:

Post a Comment