Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Felix Frey Article published

Felix notified me that his article has been published in a book about St. Gallen history.
He sent a copy to me in Adobe Acrobat format which I have tried to publish on the Staeheli facebook page and in this blog.


My technical skills are insufficient to publish an Adobe document on facebook or here.


Although the article is written in Swiss German it is possible to scan for names such as Theresia and Daphne and the name Staeheli which shows up in the text. There is a Staeheli family photo from our web site.


I attempted to translate the article using Google translate but the result is not intelligible.


Felix will send a copy of the book to me which I can scan and publish here so we can view it.


Meanwhile, I think it is possible to forward the Adobe document to your email. Anyone interested can send a request and I will forward the Adobe document to you to open on your device.


Please send your request to tstalyjr@charter.net



No comments:

Post a Comment